Sunday, May 9, 2010

Standard 4 :Instructional Delivery and Management.


:Physical education teacher candidates use effective communication and pedagogical skills and strategies to enhance student engagement and learning:

Artifact: PED 201 Lab at Saint Mary's Elementary School

Date: Fall 2009

Reflection:
This is my reflective log of one of my weekly visits at Saint Mary's Elementary School. I observed, taught, and assisted students in Pre-K through fifth grade. The reflection shows my self awareness as a teacher. Being aware of yourself when teaching will lead to improvement because you are always aiming to make things better. I think that every physical education teacher should use reflections because it is a good way to get their thoughts about the lesson into words. It might also help them work out any instructional problems they are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment